Why Email Effectiveness is Critical to Your Business
Consider these statistics
- 55% Of all businesses use emails as their primary tool for communicating
- 88% Business executives check their emails on their mobile phones
- 25 % emails soft bounce due to incorrect attachments
- 85 % emails get deleted or ignored due to inappropriate subject line
What it Means
- Emails are and remain an important medium to develop and sustain business communication
- Limited span of attention in which to get your message across
The Impact on Your Business
- Your emails being marked as SPAM deliverer
- Loss of business opportunities
Almost everyone uses emails. It is another critical communication tool that is taken for granted. Users are hardly exposed to any formal training. Generally the knowledg eis pcked up on the go and learned from peers.
Here is your opportunity to re-skill yourself professionally during the day long practical hands down workshop. Improve your communication email writing skills and save up to 40 % rework time.
By the way, this workshop is not called as email etiquette.. yet is a powerfully designed – workshop to impact your email communications positively.
Register today ..